Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Erin McDermott Jewelry


Joyful Teardrop Featured in City View Magazine

I am so excited to feature a good friend of mine Erin McDermott! She is extremely talented and makes beautiful jewelry, and has a heart of gold! She has been such an inspiration to me starting I Do Details, and I could never thank her enough!
Erin has always had a passion for being creative and she was able to explore that even more when she spent a semester in college in NYC taking jewelry classes! She learned a lot and loved every second of it! She soon after began making jewelry! She sold it to friends and at the Saturday morning markets in Charlottesville, and Erin McDermott Jewelry took off from there! Her jewelry is AMAZING (as I have many pieces myself) and is all handmade using sterling silver and semi-precious stones. It is a perfect thing to give as a gift or keep for you! The joyful teardrop is one of my favorites that I wear all of the time, and I always get compliments!
She also specializes in bridal jewelry whether it is for the bride or bridal party, it is the perfect gift! Erin does custom orders all of the time, and takes the time to meet you, envision your style and create the perfect piece for your big day! Make sure your check out her website and blog. If you are interested in hosting a jewelry show contact Erin and she would be happy to chat details with you! Happy Shopping!
xoxo,
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment