Monday, August 16, 2010

Bella Bridesmaid

Me with the Elon Bridesmaids
Today I met with Cecily from Bella Bridesmaid, and she is just the best! Bella Bridesmaid is a wonderful, cute, boutique that specializes in bridesmaid dresses. They carry many designers, however Alix and Kelly and Lula Kate are exclusive designers to Bella Bridesmaid and their stuff is adorable! The wonderful thing about Bella Bridesmaid is that it continues to expand from city to city. You can order your dresses in your home city and if your bridesmaids aren’t local they can go get fitted at a Bella Bridesmaid in their home city and you can go from there! While they specialize in bridesmaid dresses they also carry ring bearer pillows from Heart Paper Soul, Letter pressed cards from Tallu-lah, broaches from the Haute Bride Collection, products from Miss Oops, and many of their designers carry men’s ties and bow ties!

As a Bella Bridesmaid bride, I can say that I had an amazing experience. I had nine bridesmaids so I was a little nervous about pleasing everyone! I went in with a vision and Cecily was able to show my bridesmaids and I various options to choose from, which made the process a lot easier! I think what sets Bella Bridesmaid apart is their customer service. It is by appointment only and they truly take the time to get to know you and your bridesmaids and what you are looking for. They always greet you with a smile and will do anything to help you and make the ordering process run smoothly. Once your order your dresses, they take care of the rest and you have nothing to worry about! I highly recommend Bella Bridesmaid when choosing dresses for your bridesmaids!
Xoxo-
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment