Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Bachelorette Season Finale!





I have always had a heart for reality television, and have never missed a season of the Bachelor and Bachelorette. My friends are I love watching the first and last episodes of each season together so we can discuss who we like and don’t like and then cry together on the final show! We always have a blast and it is an excuse to get together, chat and drink some wine! My friends and I especially liked this season of the Bachelorette with Ali and fell in love with both Roberto and Chris! I hosted the final viewing party at my house, and decided to spruce things up a little and stick with the theme of the Bachelorette- roses and love! Here are just a couple of photos (thank you Erin McDermott :)) from the night which was full of laughs, tears, and good food!

Xoxo-
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment