Monday, July 5, 2010

Congrats to Anne and Peter Ellington!

                                                          Photo Credit: Brad Smith
Anne and I first met in college and became fast friends! I was so excited when she moved here from Chicago after college and was even more excited when she started dating Peter! It wasn’t long before he proposed, and the wedding plans were quickly underway! Anne got married in Cincinnati, Ohio on May 22nd at the beautiful St. Rose Church and her reception was held at The Taft Museum of Art. Anne had a vision and some elements that she knew that she wanted incorporated into her big day, so our meetings were filled with ideas, discussions about details, and making everything perfect! I so enjoyed working with her and it was amazing to see it all come to life on her beautiful day! Here are just a couple of our favorites!
This was their place card table, that was later turned into their fantastic candy bar!!

Their beautiful outdoor reception.
Photo Credit:Brad  Smith
This is what they had to say:
Kate,
Where do I begin to thank you for everything you did for our wedding?! Every time we met I would greet you feeling overwhelmed and frazzled but I would leave feeling relieved and ready to finalize decisions. You have unbelievable ideas, you're a good listener and always willing to research any new detail that I came up with! I truly appreciate everything you did to make our wedding day special! Thanks again for all your hard work!
Love, Anne and Peter Ellington

Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day, best wishes!!!
xoxo,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment