Monday, July 26, 2010

Blair and Adam!


When I first met Blair and Adam, I could just tell how in love they were! Throughout the meeting they listened to one another bounced ideas off each other, and you can tell they are very excited about their upcoming Charlottesville wedding!

When meeting with clients, I love hearing their story. So here is their story about how they met and how he proposed!
Adam and I met during the fall of our first year at UVA. He lived in a dorm far away from "grounds" but as fate would have it, so did one of my best friends from high school. The moment she met Adam she said "You have to meet my friend Blair, she's YOU but a GIRL!" We finally met and hit it off right from the start and become fast friends! After attending many Greek "date functions" together and other social events, we made it official the spring of our second year :) In our 4 (almost 5!) years of dating we've made a great group of friends, settled in the DC-metro area, have been lucky enough to take on vacations with both of our families, and much, much more!
Adam got down on 1 knee and asked for my hand in marriage while we were on a winter getaway in Puerto Rico in March 2010. I was COMPLETELY surprised (although I had hoped it was coming soon), and I said YES! We spent the remainder of our vacation soaking it all in and calling family, friends, and loved ones! Planning got started for our May 2011 wedding in Charlottesville, VA almost immediately thereafter! We're so lucky to have Kate helping us along the way! She's drawn up inspiration boards, sent us ideas for invites/flowers/colors/rehearsal dinner agendas, helped with ALL of our questions, and more! I know that our wedding will be smooth & flawless because we've got her on our side!
I am so excited to work with them, and their wedding at King Family Vineyards is going to be AMAZING!!! I can’t wait to be a part of their big day. Cheers Blair and Adam!
xoxo,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment