Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Nordstrom Wedding Suite

As I was flipping through the pages in my newest Nordstrom catalog, I came across an insert entitled The Wedding Suite! Of course I had to see what was inside! They have accessories for the bride, bridesmaids, and groomsmen. There are beautiful suggestions for your honeymoon wardrobe and suggestions for bridesmaid dresses. One thing that caught my eye of course was, the shoes!!! I have highlighted a few of my favorites!
kate spade new york 'hedy' sandal
I love these Kate Spade flats to change into after a long night of dancing!



Ivanka Trump 'Dermani' Sandal (Nordstrom Exclusive)
These Ivanka Trump shoes are ADORABLE!


BP. 'Kenna' Sandal
These shoes from Nordstrom BP are cute and easy to wear!

There are so many more choices, so make sure to go take a look!
xo-
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment