Thursday, December 9, 2010

Welcome to I Do Details!

I would like to welcome Kristin and Edwin to the I Do Details Family!
They met because Edwin was friends with Kristin's brother and ended up being roommates with him and 2 other guys. They had many mutual friends, and then became friends themselves. Eventually they realized that they really liked each other and started dating.

Edwin took her to the SunDial Restaurant in Atlanta where they shared a wonderful conversation about their future, and after dinner he proposed!
They are looking forward to seeing what God has in store for them as a married couple, and the comfort of knowing the constant companionship. They are also really looking forward to starting a family!
I Do Details is so excited to be a part of their big day in September!
xoxo-
Kate

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited to be apart of the I Do Details Family and are really looking forward to working with Kate!!

    ReplyDelete