Sunday, December 19, 2010

Secret Santa Holiday Party!





Every year my girlfriends and I get together and have a Secret Santa party. This year we decided to spice it up a little bit and do a a dinner party as well! I decided to host and wanted to make it a special and fun evening for all of us girls! After meeting with Jodi from Connie Duglin Linens, my color scheme came into play which was a silver and a deep wine color. My inspiration went from there. Anna from Nuage Mulberry did the beautiful menu cards as well as place cards which really added an elegant touch to everyone's place setting and Karisa from Nectar Floral Design did the AMAZING flowers that were on the table. We hung crystals from the ceiling which added an extra sparkle to the table and played in nicely with all of the candlelight and glassware. Some of the favorites from the evening was the food, gift exchange, company and friendship, and of course the hot chocolate bar to go! We all had a blast and I wanted to share some pictures from the evening!
Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment