Sunday, October 3, 2010

Congrats to Crystal and Khiem!

Last night I had the privilege of working with Crystal and Khiem to celebrate their big day! It was at the beautiful Palmer Building and it was a good time had by all! Pictures are coming so stay tuned! I wanted to thank all of the vendors who made the night such a success!
Venue: The Palmer Building
Photographer: Thien La Photography
Videographer: Lam Video
DJ: Scooter Abrams from One Stop Live
Caterer: Best Impressions
Florist: Elizabeth House Flowers
Cake: Edible Art
Thanks again for everything!
Kate
Here is what some people are saying from that night:
Hi Kate,

Thank you so much for being such a wonderful wedding planner, it is my pleasure to help Khiem and Crystal on their big day. It was also a pleasure working with you as well, I am sure they had a perfect night. I will definitely email you when the photos are ready to view. Thank you very much.
Thien La
http://www.thienlaphotography.com/
Kate,
It was a pleasure working with you too. I would love to work with you again too.
Thanks again for helping make my job easier last night :-)
Scooter Abrams
One Stop Live!
Kate,
I don't think that I can thank you enough. Khiem and I are so glad that we were able to hire you as our planner. If I know anyone who is looking for a planner, I most definitely will suggest you. Job well done. Thanks again!
Crystal and Khiem
October 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment